Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And So It Begins...

Blogging is addicting.

Not like cocaine, or heroine, but a lot like World of Warcraft. On the surface it doesn't appear to accomplish anything and simply drains all time out of your day. However, it is a creative outlet, allowing your mind to roam free of the daily stresses playing themselves out all around you.

I hope that this blog leads me to places in my thoughts that I would not otherwise venture into without prompting and interaction. I believe that I will find answers to my questions, and solutions to my problems simply by writing them out for all to see. This action in and of itself will bring the demons to the forefront of my mind, forcing me to focus on them and attack. It will free me of the gnawing and nagging of thoughts left unfinished and questions avoided.

The inter-workings of the mind seem so fickle and unmanageable. When you need ideas, thoughts and creativity to flow freely, allowing a flood of ideas to wash away the towering walls of writer's block, your mind will fail you, leaving you with a blank slate. Alas, when you need your mind to be at peace, allowing the grand recuperation and regeneration associated with a good night's rest, the damned thing wont stop whirring like the gearbox of an overtightened contraption.

Here I place my hopes, dreams, thoughts, wishes, quandaries, failures, and triumphs. Read if you will, comment if you like. Just know, for me, this is my reprieve.

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27 KJV

Leetah 

1 comment:

  1. It really is addicting LOL! It's awesome having a solid place to write things down though.

    ReplyDelete